downloads  |   site map   |   contact us   |   Go to our Home Page.

Angus Housing Association - Back to home page.
Click here for payment details
Welcome to the web site for Angus Housing Association Limited
Angus HA - Our Aims and Objectives
Angus HA - Our Tenants Handbook
Angus HA - Our Properties
Angus HA - Contacting Us

You are here 


Universal Credit Help

What’s Different  About Universal Credit

Some of the main differences of Universal Credit are:

  • It will be paid monthly into a bank account of your choice
  • If you get help with your rent, this will be included in your monthly payment – you’ll then pay your landlord directly
  • If you live with your partner and you are both eligible, you will get one monthly joint payment
  • You’ll usually get your first payment one month and seven days after you make your claim
  • You will be expected to make your claim online and manage your claim online
  • You will need to sign a claimant commitment

Disability Benefits Changes

Universal Credit: Your Money

Universal Credit: Your Claimant Commitment

Universal Credit: Sanctions

UC – Your money video (

Please note that the Association has two Welfare Reform Officers who can help you with any queries relating to Universal Credit. Simply call the office on 0345 177 2244 and ask to talk to Sandie Fitzpatrick or Kerry Brown.


privacy statement      contact us      Go to our Home Page.     


© Angus Housing Association Limited 93 High Street, Arbroath, Angus, DD11 1DP.

Registered as a Social Landlord - Hal 65  |  Recognised Scottish Charity - SC  020981  |  Care Commission - CS 2004061668

Happy to Translate
Download software to allow you to listen to the web site.